- Place the 6″ x 12″ x 5″ SmokerCooker on the grate of the Grill; with the cover off.
- Place two (2) RapidFire fire starters inside the SmokerCooker. RapidFire is made of 100% FDA ingredients and no petroleum.
- Surround RapidFire with DiamondKingSmoker Impeccably Cured SmokingWood. Other wood will work but not as well and we have 19 species to create authentic Smoke House Flavor.
- Use a fireplace style lighter to light RapidFire; they will light slowly and safely in 3-5 seconds and burn for up to 25 minutes. They are specifically made to ensure simple success every time.
- Wait 5 minutes for the fire to get established before putting the cover on the SmokerCooker. During this time place your seasoned meat on the grate of the grill as well.
- After 5 minutes put the cover on the SmokerCooker and close the cover of the grill.
- By the innovative and patented design of the SmokerCooker the temperature will increase to 200 to 235 degrees; which is perfect for smoking meat, and hold that for more than 2 hours. The SmokerCooker Box does all the work.
- If you are smoking something longer; such as ribs, turkey, pork shoulder or brisket, simply open up the grill every 45 minutes, take the cover off the SmokerCooker; using a BBQ Fork through the “safety lift design”, add more wood and close it all back up.
- NEVER have the gas on your grill on while using the SmokerCoooker. If you have enough smoke flavor added simple remove the cover from the SmokerCooker and then use your gas to finish your cooking process. Once again NEVER use the gas and the SmokerCooker at the same time.
The Process and System is that easy.
In “8 Simple Steps” with the SmokerCooker from DiamondKingSmoker you can create Pit-Master quality Smoke House meat in your own BBQ Grill without ever turning on the Propane as the SmokerCooker does ALL the work. This is definitely going to change the smoking and wood-fired cooking process forever and opens the doors for millions of homeowners across the world to a whole new way to smoke cook.
What is the Smoker/Cooker made of?
100% Food Grade Stainless Steel, which is very Durable to hold up to high heat.
Do you use the propane on your grill as well?
No, the Smoker/Cooker Creates ALL the Heat and ALL the Smoke.
How do you adjust the temperature?
The Smoker/Cooker is designed to take the guesswork out. It will hold the temperature at the ideal “Smoking Temperature” as listed on the product page and packaging.
How long will it hold the heat?
The Original; the rectangular model, will continue for 3-4 hours. The Powerful Mini, the square model, will hold the temperature for 2 hours.
Why two different size models?
Space and grill shape. You should use the Rectangular design on 3+ burner size grills, and use the Square Model on 2 burner and circular grills. Also, the “Original” holds more wood and thus will hold temp longer.
Does the temp vary between the two models?
Within reason, no. The temperature is controlled by the “design”; not the cubic inch of capacity.
Should the meat be rotated?
Turning the meat 180 degrees each time, you open the grille is recommended to ensure even heat and doneness.
Why is the RapidFire recommended and not any other?
The RapidFire FireStarter compared to others on the market, will: light faster, burn substantially hotter (up to 6 Times Higher BTU/Lb.), and starts the fire every time.
Is it okay to use dry seasoning?
Absolutely continue to use dry seasonings. Most of the flavor is the natural flavor from smoking wood, not the dry seasonings. Read the ingredients on your dry seasonings it will list “Natural Flavor”; the Natural Flavor in the dry seasoning is liquid smoke. The “Smoking Process” is creating liquid smoke. You can never achieve this process from any dry wood; whether it is kiln dried or BBQ Pellets.
How to Create a Unique Flavor Profile?
A key to “The BackYard Pitmaster”; create your own unique flavor profile. One of the factors to create unique flavor profiles that are difficult to duplicate with seasoning, is to experiment with a variety of types of smoking wood. Continue to experiment until it is perfected.
What is “The Smoking Process”
What the DiamondKingSmoker Smoker/Cooker System is actually performing is a process very similar to what high-end restaurants use to flavor their meat; liquid smoke. Once again, the key is to create your very own unique flavorful profile; or simply use your standard flavor profiles. This gives you the opportunity to be creative. In using this system what you have just experienced is the creation of “moisture and flavor-filled wood smoke”. “Moisture and Flavor Filled Wood Smoke” will infuse flavor and moisture into the meat. Dry seasonings do not add moisture into the meat; they add artificial flavoring.
A Water Pan? Are You Kidding me, a Water Pan!!
What do electric, gas, and charcoal smokers all have in common that is frequently recommended but not ever used in the DiamondKingSmoker Process? The answer is a Water Pan. They are artificially trying to create steam to prevent the meat from drying out from their heat source. DiamondKingSmoker does not need a water pan as the creation of the liquid smoking process naturally creates this moisture for us.
Kiln Dried, Season Air Dried or Green Smoking Wood?
That is a great debate with well-respected BBQ/Smoking professionals. Let’s examine this question with wood science facts rather than personal opinions. Wood Science has proven that each specie; “Variety”, of fiber has a unique flavor profile and a unique BTU value. That same specie will also vary somewhat in the region in which it grows depending on mineral base and acidity. Never use softwood trees for smoking meat due to the characteristics of the fiber base. That leads us to hardwoods to channel your decision.